Leader Tread

Did you know that often off-the-shelf software only meets 70% of the customer’s needs? The remaining 30% requires large capital investment to be made. At Leader Tread, we have solved this common issue by developing a number of IT solutions, designed to suit our customers’ requirements.

Tyre Navigator

Tyre Navigator is a web-based program that can be accessed from anywhere with internet connection. This innovative program helps you track and manage vehicles, tyres (from new to destruction) and drivers

Job Ticketing

By using barcode technology, the system allows for computer tracking which eradicates the paper trail and more

Warehouse Management

Using the job ticket, cost accounting and warehouse program together, you are able to manage your retreading and customer tyres accurately.